- The Easiest Way to Quit DrinkingHere are 4 tips to find the easiest way to quit drinking.
- Can't Quit Drinking? Here are 3 Good AltenativesIf you've tried to quit but weren't successful, here are 3 good alternatives.
- Avoid Alcoholics AnonymousIs it possible that 12-step programs do more harm than good?
- God and Alcoholism: What Role Does Faith Play?Do you believe in God? If so, what role should your faith play as you strive toward cutting back on your alcohol consumption?
- 7 Immediate Benefits of Quitting DrinkingFew things in life will show such an immediate reward as quitting drinking.
- 10 Steps to Quit Drinking AlcoholHere are a few common-sense things you can do to get your life back on track.
- Sobriety Gives You Back Your FutureGetting the alcohol out of your life opens up a world of possibilities.
- Beer, Hops and EstrogenWatch out for the hidden danger of beer.
- 30 Great Reasons to Quit Drinking AlcoholHere are just a few of the fantastic reasons that you should stop drinking alcohol today.
- 5 Things That Improve When You Quit DrinkingThere are 5 distinct improvements you will notice when you quit drinking alcohol.
You can CHOOSE to Stop Drinking Alcohol
Welcome to StopDrinkingAlcohol.com. The purpose of this website is to help you become proactive and finally DO something about your alcoholism or alcohol addiction problem, instead of just worrying or wishing things were different in your life. You do NOT need AA or rehab to quit drinking or overcome alcoholism.
Alcoholism is not a disease or something that you are powerless before. It is, in fact, a very bad habit that you’ve allowed to get the better of you. And as soon as you begin to change your behavior, and replace this bad habit with good habits, you will begin to be healthier and happier than you’ve been in a very long time.
Currently, the most popular article on the site is 30 Great Reasons to Quit Drinking Alcohol. However, you can also find a listing of the top-10 most popular articles listed to the right of this page (or below, if you’re on a smart phone).
Yes, You CAN Stop Drinking Alcohol on Your Own
Most people who have quit drinking have done so on their own, without the need for rehab or AA. They have been able to do so because they understood that alcoholism is a bad habit. You have broken bad habits before, and you will do so again.
The important thing to remember is that there are many roads to sobriety. So, what works for another person may not work for you. Thus, if you have failed to stop drinking alcohol you should realize that it was the METHOD you tried that failed, not you.
Additional Alcoholism Resources
If you are unable to find the help you need on my site, please check out the following resources:
Starting today, right this very moment, make up your mind to break the bad habit of alcoholism. Decide to STOP drinking alcohol, once and for all. You will soon discover that it’s the best decision you’ve ever made! ♦